I prefer to only applications that are free and increase the productivity of my team. Today I am a new utility to explain that both meets my criteria. Most of the time spent on the computer, we need to access multiple files and folders. So it is very important that we all files and folders can be accessed in seconds. miniWE is a free utility for files and folders on your computer with one click. It is a combination of the Quick Launch bar and Windows Explorer. A few days ago, I had called Launchy, which is a similar utility that allows you to do everything in your computer easily accessible. This application is in a very small and only takes seconds to install on your computer. If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you will notice that Windows 8 is not a start menu option, so this application will help you with all files and programs from the taskbar as a start menu 8 also access windows.
After you install this application, it is fixed in the Windows taskbar and you can access all programs and files from the launcher miniWe pop. Be minimized automatically when you click a file or folder, but when you click miniWE again reappear in the startup folder. The default desktop is the main application folder, but there is an option to add another folder as the configuration page of the application.
I think you should try, because if the system has many applications installed, then it is very important that you immediately. With this application you can do without double-clicking on any file or folder can be accessed.
- Navigate through folders, open files, launch program 3-in-1.
- Drag & drop files/folders to add “Shortcut” to main page folder.
- Main page folder, icon size, column count, and file name display are all customizable.
- Show picture thumbnails (additionally, one per folder as well).
- Use the wizard to create more miniWE to target different Main Page Folders.
- Allow to open main folder right away. This is a good alternative for pinning a folder in Windows 7.