Using galaxy as Android phone is a pleasure for all through its user interface and lovely sweetness. But when the galaxy is flooded with applications, high-end gaming, things get lag. The fact is that many applications left a background process to work. This consumes a considerable amount of RAM. Here are some tips that I use frequently to save RAM usage, thereby speeding up the device. These tips apply to almost all other phones with Android galaxy.
- Uninstall unwanted applications from your galaxy ace. Many of us install apps from market to test it out but always forget to uninstall unwanted apps. Not all apps run background processes but you can identify them by checking out running applications. It can be accessed from Settings > Applications > Running services. It shows the running process so you can identify apps which are useless running background tasks to consume RAM.
- Use Advanced Task Killer to kill unwanted process. Goto android market and search for an android application named Advanced Task Killer and download it to your phone. This application let you find all tasks running on your android and kill them by selecting each one or kills all. I use this app whenever i feel the phone lags.
- Get the latest version of android 2.3.4 for ace. The official gingerbread update is available for galaxy ace. Install kies on your pc and upgrade your phone. This update include fix to some bugs that were present in the factory version of android froyo. Also it speeds up the games.
- Avoid using heavy Live wallpapers. I too a fan of live wallpapers, but sadly this is one of the causes of your phone to slow down.
Incoming search terms:
- how to speed up samsung galaxy ace
- how to speed up samsung ace duos android