How To Speed Up / Incrase Tata Photon Plus Internet Data Card
July 19, 2012 by Leave a Comment
Tata Services is a provider of wireless Internet services leader in India. tata photon is its wireless Internet service that offers up to 3.1 Mbps and available in major cities of India. The Tata Photon + is actually an enhanced version of photons genius, offered at 150 kbps. Tata Photon Plus uses technology EVDO Rev. (3G).
Optimize TCP/IP Settings.
1. Download TCP Optimizer
2. Open TCP optimizer. Move speed slider to 2000kbps and click optimal settings at bottom. then click apply and restart you system.
3. Try different connection speeds with software until you get better speed.
Try different Dns server address.
1. Open control panel find your connection in the network connections.Click properties, select internet protocol from the list and click properties.
2. Edit the field to enter following DNS server address:
3. Click Ok
Download with IDM
When you download large files using tata photon, IDM seems to have good speed because it splits the files to pieces and download each part individually.
Delete temporary internet files
1. Click start > Run
2. type %temp% and click ok
3. Delete all files and folders.