Hello friends! I hope all is well. Please give me your opinions on my previous posts.Okay I publish something very useful to run Turbo C / C + + tool in Windows 7 / Vista in full screen mode. This is the manual method to run Turbo C on Windows 7. If you don `t link this method, you can download the latest version of Turbo C below the link to the full screen support in Windows 7.
You all know that Turbo C / C + + tool does not work in full screen mode in Windows 7/Vista.
I am here to tell a very simple solution to solve it.
just follow these steps and execute C / C + + in full screen.
- Download Dos-box software from Google or here : download
- install this software in your pc with default settings.
- now install your turbo c/c++ software if already install then ignore this step.
- now type these commands one by one
mount c c:/
c:cd tccd bin
- Now, Turbo c/c++ is open.
- press Alt+Enter key for full screen.
Incoming search terms:
- how to open turbo c in full screen mode in windows 7