To play any live video directly from the web, you can enter the URL in the URL option available from the File menu. It only works when you have video files live on the Internet.
Under the video front and rear can be controlled with the mouse wheel. Just move the mouse wheel when you see the movie without having to click the button back and forth more. I have reviewed the really interesting features only available with this request, not many other features available that I mentioned at the end of the post. SMPlayer is available in version installation and portable too. If you do not want to use the installation version and want to keep your system clean, you can go with the portable version of SM player. Portable version of SMPlayer gives you the same functionality as the version of the installer. To install the Linux version is available in tar format SM Player. Once you download the tar SMPlayer on the Linux system to extract and read the install.txt file to learn how you can compile this package to run on Linux. In downloading this software and you will receive some extra features and packages to improve productivity of SM Player and the cinematic experience. Some interesting photos of this player is also available at SM player.
* Configurable subtitles. You can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
* The switching audio track. You can choose the audio track to listen. Works with avi and mkv. And of course with DVDs.
* Using the mouse wheel. You can use the mouse wheel forward or backward in the video.
* Video equalizer, allows you to adjust brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
* Copy speed multiple. You can play at 2X, 4X … or even at idle.
* Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise … and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
* Audio delay adjustment and subtitles. Lets you synchronize audio and subtitles.
* Advanced options, such as selecting DEMUXER codecs or video and audio.
* The playlist. You can add multiple files to be played one after each other. Auto repeat and random play.
* Preferences dialog box. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a preferences dialog box beautiful.
* Ability to automatically search subtitles in opensubtitles.org.
* Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into over 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese,
* It’s multiplatform. Binaries for Windows and Linux.
* SMPlayer is under the GPL.