How to Downgrade Windows Media Player 12 to Windows Media Player 11 on Windows 7
2. Now Type services.msc on windows 7 search bar
3. Stop Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service.
4. Take Ownership of following files
All files in “Program Files\Windows Media Player\” folder
All files starting with “wmp” in System32 folder
wmploc.dll.mui in “Sytem32\en-us\” folder
5. Now Run Windows Media Player 11 Installer
6. Now type Regedit on Start Menu Search bar
7. Delete following Registry key
(Don’t forget to take Backup of Registry before modifying/editing/deleting any registry key)
8. Reboot your Windows 7
Please Note : We will not be responsible if you damage your Windows 7 with above information. Do it at your own risk. We have not created or nor host any files for download here.
Incoming search terms:
- top 10 indian dating websites