As we known, the quadrennial Olympic Games will be hold in London on July 27th, 2012. If you were the big fan of sport, or you really cared about how those athletes challenged themselves, how many prizes you loved athletes would take, but you don’t have so much time to spend in the front of TV and computer. I think you can use these 2 Android apps to get all news and results from Olympic Games immediately. They are come from official.
The first is the London 2012 Join In Join App This application is rich in data. The initial download is 8 MB, but the application needs about 60 80 MB when it is being installed. Some data can be downloaded on demand, such as collection of cards, for which requires a data connection. Phones with limited memory and disk space may experience performance degradation. Please go to the compatibility of the phone.
Key features include:
- What’s new: complete and current event listings for thousands of exciting activities, including free events, London 2012 cultural events of the festival and large screens (live sites) across London and the UK – is what’s happening near you on an hourly basis.
- Today calls it, see the Olympic Torch Relay, with routes at street level by more than 1000 communities in 70 days, and details of torchbearers. View the current position of the flame in real time using Tracker flame. See videos and photos in newspapers such as the torch relay takes place.
- Paralympic Torch Relay: learn more about the festivals that take place the call in the UK in August
- Viewer’s Guide: information about the facilities and information on how to get the most out of your day in history.
- Road Race: learn more about the official events, such as free running marathon and road cycling.
- Go to: Search interactive maps Relay Olympic and Paralympic Torch, the United Kingdom, London and the Olympic Park.
- Detailed maps of: access cards and tickets to the Olympic Park and 20 rooms +.
- Live updates: news, photos and social commentary of the Games.
- My games: creating a calendar of personal creation to help you plan your experience of the Olympics and Paralympics.
And the second one is London 2012 Results App. This Official London 2012 Results app provides all the latest news, schedules and results, allowing users to keep up-to-date with the latest action LIVE across all Olympic sports (25 July to 12 August 2012) and Paralympic sports (29 August to 9 September 2012).
Key features include:
- Results: Cover all events for the 36 Olympic sports and sports 21 for the Paralympics.
- Live Schedule: Follow the latest developments Olympic sports that are currently underway. View results in real time and share them with friends. See live updates: news, photos and social commentary of the Games.
- Calendar: day by day, what sporting events are held in the Olympic program. Set reminders for favorite or create a personalized and tailored selection for you.
- Sports: See details of each sport, all the latest results, news, latest pictures and background information, including soccer, swimming and athletics.
- Awards: See the overview of Olympic medals, as granted through the Games – by country, per person, per sport. More information about the medals.
- Athletes: Show all athletes, and check your data and the current classification of the 2012 Olympics in London. Use sophisticated search tool to personalize your experience and track their favorite athletes.
- My Games: Follow all the participating countries and receive news and updates tailored to your needs. Manage favorites, reminders and parameters.
- Stay informed: Configuring notifications and alerts to keep informed during the Games..